At some point everyone is going to discover that their car keys are not where they thought they were. Have you lost them, locked them in the car or have they been stolen? Whatever the answer you know that it’s going to be a hassle and probably expensive to replace them.
Options for getting a new key
- Call a local garage? It’s going to be expensive and they probably won’t have the specialist key coding equipment on hand.
- Call a breakdown service? Might be a long wait and might not have key coding equipment.
- Your car dealership? Most dealerships will expect you to take the car to them for a replacement key, and it is going to be expensive.
- Car insurance provider? Depends on your policy cover. Probably won’t be quick.
There is a quick and easy solution. Call the Keys4u London locksmith.
Our London auto locksmith will:
- Come to your location in London within 30 minutes.
- If it is an emergency our locksmith will come immediately.
- Provide a new key for you on the spot plus a spare if you need one
- Reprogramme your key if necessary.
- Replace a damaged key.
- Provide immobiliser keys or standard keys
All Keys4u locksmiths are qualified, highly professional, reliable and DBS-checked.
Keys4u technicians are available 24-hours a day, 7-days a week, and promise to be with you within 30 minutes of your call.
For advice and help when you have lost your car keys contact Keys4u locksmith.
Tel: 033 330 52993
Email: [email protected]